Friday, June 11, 2010

This is it

It's happened, I have a diploma that says that I have fulfilled all the requirements for graduation...though my diploma does not specify that I actually HAVE graduated (WTF BREARS) I have hugged and cried with so many people it's causing a headache, and I've promised so many lunch dates and coffee dates that I feel like a coffee date ho. But nonetheless, I am content. I hung out with the grade at a little get-together at a classmate's place. It was fantastic and I'm so glad I went. I feel closer to the grade than I ever have before...so now let's leave (lol)! It's really happened, and there are so many people that I wish I could thank for making my life a fun place to be. But I can't, so I'll just try to show eternal gratitude by making something of myself and visiting often.

No comments: